Friday, July 15, 2011

Something New

Well, I started with a website attached to my Earthlink account (this was back in the dial-up access days) and kept it updated for the LONGEST time, but eventually I stopped updating it. What I did most of all was, in fact, a blog-type collection of commentaries on everyday life and the frustrations associated with same. I also posted some photos I took, but mainly I wrote commentaries. So now I will do the same, but in a blog format. With all new commentaries. Some of them might even be interesting, so feel free to check back occasionally.

I should warn everyone right now, though, that although I enjoy intelligent conversation and a free exchange of ideas, I abhor stupid people who thrive on uncivil discourse, so I won't even pretend to allow hateful, rude, or purposely divisive comments. I will delete them, or turn off comments, or ban users (if that is even a feature) without a second thought. If that is your thing, exercise your freedom of speech in your own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment